Portland MicroNeedling Skin Pen
Microneedling is a type of skin rejuvenation that reduces fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars. The procedure uses the Portland Microneedling Skin Pen to enhance the skin’s appearance. During the procedure, the Skin Pen causes micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural healing process. As the skin repairs itself, it produces collagen and elastin to improve its look.
Let’s learn more about the Portland Microneedling Pen and how it works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
How Does the Microneedling Process Work?
Microneedling is performed by the Microneedling Pen in Portland OR, a state-of-the-art tool available only through medical professionals. There are three stages to the process:
- Stage 1: Inflammation. The first part of the process involves making small incisions in the skin to trigger the immune system, increase blood flow and create new tissue.
- Stage 2: Proliferation. The wounds are rebuilt with new cells and temporary elastin and collagen. Also, new blood vessels develop.
- Stage 3: Remodeling. At the end of the treatment, the wounds are replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels. A stronger collagen is used in place of the temporary collagen.
What are the Benefits of the Portland Microneedling Skin Pen?
It might sound like a microneedling procedure would be uncomfortable, but most clients report a slight vibration. It’s also possible to have some swelling and pinkness after the procedure, but this subsides in a few days. To ensure that the Microneedling Skin Pen in Portland OR is comfortable, we use a topical analgesic during the procedure and can send you home with topical products to reduce pain and inflammation.
Let’s look at a few benefits to choosing the Portland Microneedling Pen to rejuvenate and restore your skin.
- Effective for all skin types
- Reduce the signs of aging
- Can be used on many body parts
- Minimal risk of scarring
- Low risk of infection
Ready to learn more about the Portland Microneedling Skin Pen? Call us today to schedule your free consultation!