Portland Laser Skin Tightening
A Portland laser skin tightening treatment is a minimally invasive procedure that offers dramatic results. It’s a non-surgical process that uses laser beams to heat the collagen under the skin’s surface, causing the skin to contract. This leads to smoother, softer looking skin and a dramatically new appearance for you! If you’re tired of living behind your wrinkles and shadows, schedule a consultation and learn more about what Portland laser skin tightening can do for you.
What are the Benefits of Portland Skin Tightening?
Skin tightening has many advantages that you might not be aware of! For example, did you know that this procedure is FDA approved? Or that it’s effective for all skin types and skin tones? We’ll discuss more about the benefits of a Portland laser skin tightening treatment during your consultation, but in the meantime, here are some things to know.
- Fast results. When having a cosmetic procedure done, it’s nice to see results right away. This is the case with skin tightening in Portland OR. The results show immediately!
- No downtime. Another huge benefit to skin tightening is that there is no downtime. This means that you can go out for dinner with friends and deliver a work presentation the next day!
- FDA approved. Laser skin tightening in Portland OR is FDA approved for treating wrinkles, fine lines and skin laxity. At our practice, we love being able to offer the safest most advanced procedures available.
- Effective. The purpose of a laser skin tightening treatment in Portland OR is to encourage the growth of new collagen. This is what makes the procedure so effective – new collagen continues to grow and replenish, leading to softer, smoother and younger looking skin.
- Flexible. We appreciate that Portland laser skin tightening can be used on men, women and all skin types. We can recommend this treatment to all of our clients knowing that it’s safe, comfortable and effective.
We know how interesting Portland laser skin tightening treatment sounds! Call us to schedule your consultation and let’s talk more about what this procedure can offer you!