Portland Botox Cosmetic Treatment
Botox has a number of uses, but it must be administered correctly. When selecting our Portland cosmetic dermatologist for your treatment , you can expect the highest quality service. We specialize in cosmetic procedures including Portland Botox cosmetic treatments. Our goal is to help our clients achieve the look and feel they want to be more confident, productive adults.
As a highly rated practice, we are committed to client safety. For each client of ours, we offer a free consultation where we assess which treatments are most effective yet least invasive. Fortunately, with today’s technology and products such as Botox, we’re able to offer safe, effective cosmetic solutions that exceed client expectations.
What are the Benefits of Portland Botox Treatment?
- FDA Approved. Botox has been approved by the FDA to treat wrinkles and crow’s feet. It feels good being able to recommend products to our valued clients that we know have been carefully and properly evaluated.
- Natural looking. Always choose a licensed cosmetologist to deliver your Portland Botox cosmetic treatment. It is possible to get too much, and your face will end up looking stiff. With the right experience and a more conservative approach, Botox leaves a natural appearance.
- Fast and simple. Botox takes just a matter of minutes. Consider that on your lunch break, you can achieve a fuller face and fewer wrinkles.
- Used in conjunction with other procedures. Sometimes, a Botox treatment in Portland OR can be given with another procedure such as a facial lift or eyelid lift.
- Wide range of uses. Botox is commonly used for cosmetic purposes, but it’s also been found useful for treating migraines, excessive sweating, jaw tension and chronic pain.
- Flexible. A Portland Botox treatment is highly flexible and can be used to target many areas of the face, such as the brows, eyes, cheeks, forehead and jaws.
Fast, Easy Botox Treatments
Here at our practice, Botox is one of our most popular procedures. Our clients enjoy having a quick, easy and painless way to fill out their face and smooth over fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, because a Botox cosmetic treatment in Portland OR can be done over the lunch hour, it’s easy to squeeze in an appointment and be back in time for a work meeting.
The only downside to Botox is that the results are not permanent. They last, at most, four months. If you want something more permanent, we can discuss other cosmetic options for your face such as laser resurfacing or skin tightening.
Schedule a consultation to learn more about Portland Botox cosmetic treatments and how they can give you the silky smooth skin you’ve been dreaming of.